Remember that “open, honest discussion about race” that I’ve always heard about?
It ain’t gonna happen – especially at Minnpost - where my open, honest comment titled “Affordable Housing = Trouble” was rejected as “racist”:
My complaint to Don Effenberger,
News Editor Director at the Ministry of Truth at Minnpost, resulted in the following reply:
This comment was rejected — again. In the process, someone hit the wrong button, it appears. [Please] stop submitting this comment. We’re not publishing it.
I edited the original post to be more “acceptable”. It is an obvious political decision on the part of the moderator who rejected a legitimate comment based upon my experience in New York as a white ethnic and objective truth in Minneapolis.
Who, then, referred to me as a “rejected racist” or the comment as “racist”? In the name of transparency at Minnpost, what is the name of the moderator and their email address at Minnpost, so they can explain to me why my comment is “racist”?
To: Mr. Kenneth Martin, State Chairman, DFL Party of Minnesota;
[name redacted], Chairwoman, DFL Senate District 60;
[name redacted], Chairwoman, DFL Congressional District 5;
[name redacted], Chairman, Minneapolis DFL.
Sirs and Mesdames:
This is my letter of resignation. I cannot continue as a member of the DFL Party for the reasons described herein.
- The Democratic Farmer Labor Party of Minnesota believes that people should vote in their economic self-interest to the exclusion of their religious and moral beliefs.
- The DFL legislative axiom can be stated as follows: there is no limitation on the amount of money required for the operation of the state and there is no limit to the amount of taxes or fees the state can extract from its citizens or regulations it can impose. Examples are the sink-hole of funding of public education, and the funding such basic government services as Minnesota Public Radio and sports stadiums for billionaires, all financed with the approval of the DFL.
- It is the belief of the DFL the act of abortion is sacrosanct. It is of no moral consequence to the DFL and the progressive left that controls its social agenda that 50,000,000 human lives have been destroyed by fetal homicide during the last 37 years nor that taxpayers are forced to pay for abortions in Minnesota.
- The past record of the DFL indicates it believes that immigration lawbreakers, being members of a favored DFL racial class, are either not required to or are believed to be incapable of obeying the immigration laws of the United States. To this end, the DFL demands the Minnesota working class accept that immigration lawbreakers will take their jobs by flooding the market with exploitable, cheap, scab labor. Of these two beliefs, the first is racist; the second, treason against the working class.
- It is of public record the DFL believes “Same sex marriage” is equal to a real marriage between a man and a woman. The DFL is perpetrating a fraud upon the People of this State. Two people of the same sex can never consummate a marriage and can never procreate. It is biologically impossible. Marriage – clearly understood across cultures and across thousands of years – is defined as a man and a woman joining together to procreate, establish a family, and raise the successive generation. The two parent, male and female, monogamous couple is the foundation of our culture, whether the DFL and the progressive left wishes to admit it or not. The stated positions and actions of the DFL and their GLBT allies advocate the destruction of our cultural standards and exhibit unrestrained bigotry against Judaism and Christianity. The DFL position which publicly condemns and repudiates the most basic of Jewish family standards is an expression of anti-Semitism.
- The DFL is ambivalent about the alleged honor murder of Jessica Mokdad, a Muslim woman from Minnesota. Addressing this subject will result in a sanction of prior restraint by the State Party Secretary, a decision was supported by the State Affirmative Action Officer, Associate State Chair, and the State Party Chairman. This is a subject is one that apparently cannot be discussed with progressive leftists and the hierarchy of a DFL, who, ironically, claim to be the Party of inclusion and the protector of women’s rights. They are not able to address that Miss Mokdad (may she rest in peace) was killed specifically because she was a woman who asserted her independence as a sovereign human being, and that she was killed because of a misogynist, barbaric cultural practice. The failure of the DFL to allow the discussion of the murderous oppression of women is particularly egregious and shameful.
- Elected officials of the DFL introduced legislation in sympathy with a leftist front organization that supports jihadists, Islamist supremacists and murderous anti-Semites. During the 2nd Special Session of the 2010 Minnesota Legislature, House File 6 was co-authored by Representatives Karen Clark, Jim Davnie, Jeff Hayden, Phyllis Kahn, and Alice Hausman; and Senate File 3 was co-authored by Senators Linda Berglin, Sandra Pappas, Mee Moua, Scott Dibble, and Patricia Torres Ray on behalf of members of the Anti War Committee and supporters of Hamas, Hizb’Allah and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia. Ironically, these were lesbian, homosexual, Asian, and Jewish legislators who introduced this vile, degraded act of self-abasement in support of jihadists and salafists who would see these legislators hung from construction cranes, tortured, beheaded, or slaughtered en masse in acts of outright genocide.
- Elected officials of the DFL, specifically U.S. Representatives Keith Ellison, Betty McCollum and James Oberstar – in a letter to the President in January, 2010 – called for the opening of supply lines to the Islamic Resistance Movement (a/k/a Hamas) in Gaza. These elected DFL officials advocated moral and material support for jihadists, Islamist supremacists and murderous anti-Semites. Hamas is a designated terrorist organization and is dedicated to the annihilation of Israel and the genocidal slaughter of the Jews.
In view of the foregoing, no self-respecting Jew can be a member of a DFL that engages in such behavior which violates its core principles of advancing and sustaining liberal democracy, human rights,and civil rights; that is a party to anti-Semitism; and whose elected members lend sympathy and support to murderous anti-Semites and groups that advocate the same.
Therefore, I immediately resign from the Democratic Farmer Labor Party of Minnesota and from the national Democratic Party.
State Central Committee,
Democratic Farmer Labor Party of Minnesota,
Senate District 60
Update: Accepted by the SD60 Chairwoman, July 20, 2011.
Update: Acknowledged and accepted by the Alternate Delegate, July 20, 2011.
Jul 20, 2011